Tasia Valenza is one of the most prolific voiceover bosses in the industry. So we jumped on the chance to talk to her about her career, her philanthropic endeavors and her latest passion. She’s at the top of her game and sharing her gifts with the world. Today, we introduce you to #givinggreatvoice. Join us in the challenge!
- Tasia Valenza has been a voice actress for 20 years.
- She’s a prolific actress and coach.
- She’s the founder of The Giving Great Voice Challenge.
- Giving Great Voice is all about giving the gift of our voice and using them in favor of technology.
- It’s a kindness campaign that asks us to connect emotionally and vocally.
- In started during the 2018 Holiday Season.
- Giving Great Voice has become a viral effort that grassroots with voiceover actors telling the world what it means to them to give great voice.
- Tasia is asking voice actors to be ambassadors to the cause because we know the power of our voices.
- Tasia has also been a huge part of the online meditation app – Haven. Voicing and writing for the platform.
- Tasia’s efforts are geared toward people personally, professionally and interpersonally.
We can and should create social connections with our voices.