Hey – put that microphone down! Mics are for closers!
In this episode of VOBoss, Anne and Gabby go Glen Gary, Glen Ross and talk sales. Is it a part of your business? You bet your BOSS it is! It’s time to stop hiding in your studio and start selling. The Boss Ladies are gonna show you how.
- Bosses survive on coffee and great ideas
- There’s great VOBoss swag for sale at VOBoss.com
- Voice actors don’t spend enough time thinking about and strategizing for sales
- Products or service, sales is a critical part of any business
- Sales Funnels can be an effective tool
- Sales starts when you ID the need, want or problem your client has
- Clients don’t buy if they don’t find us credible and likeable.
- When someone buys into your brand – you have made a sale.
- If you find the heart in your script you have identified the sell as well.
- What you are selling must be well defined. That means your voice.
- Sales must focus on the benefits to the client.
- Understand the buyer’s need before you attend to sell your service.
- Know your Unique Selling Position.
- We don’t have the luxury of being vague anymore.