In a World…where no one cares about what other people think…chaos is rampant and the human race as we know it…does not exist. The makeup, hair & fashion industries…disappear. No one says ‘please’ or ‘thank you’…and table manners are totally barbaric!
Well yeah, that’s why we do care what other people think of us. Societal order, self-motivation, and human interactions of all kinds are governed by this one idea. So why does everyone say to NOT care about what other people think? The Bosses debunk this modern approach to business, talk truth, and share their personal experiences. Plus ya gotta hear Gabby talk about the Opal Douche. If that doesn’t peak your curiosity, nothing will.
*This podcast was inspired by an insightful social media post by our very own BOSS Team Member Dianna Conley.
- Most of us do care an awful lot about what other people think, even if we are reluctant to admit it
- We set our own parameter of what we deem important
- We all have an inherent need to be loved
- Your mental health and happiness is directly affected by how hard you are on yourself
- If we are filled with doubt – we are unhappy
- Peer to peer support is important in business
- Caring keeps you in check
- People buy from who they know, like and trust
- Be conscious of your intentions while serving a client
- Don’t conduct business when you are in a poor frame of mind
- We need other people and thrive off of their approval
- Your interactions with other people should be mutually beneficial
- Social media fuels quick reactions that may be unwise
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT can help to identify and modify unwanted thoughts and actions