“Wait, why can’t you do the dishes? You’re home ALL day?”
Alas, the continued struggle of working from home. Whether you’re new to the lifestyle or a professional hermit – Anne and Gabby are here to give you some strategies on how to balance work and home life, set goals for yourself and how to roll with those inevitable unexpected situations.
- Create a separate environment that is for work only to increase productivity.
- Make a schedule and have “work hours” for different tasks.
- Forgive yourself! It takes time to learn time management.
- When you take a break, make sure you completely switch gears so you don’t get burned out.
- Make “to do” lists. The act of crossing things off a list gives you a sense of accomplishment.