Look! It’s Bat-Anne and Gabbin! Here to save the day with their super powers of adaptability!
To the Boss-mobile! This week Anne and Gabby take you through an adventure of adaptability. They share some insights on how to prepare for the unexpected, recognizing your priorities, adapting on a budget and how to adjust your voiceover business to the current climate.
- Things break. People let you down. Systems Fail. You have no choice but to adapt
- You have to pay the bills. Get motivated by the money. Put yourself first
- Don’t see anything or anyone as permanent
- Always make connections and have a backup.. just in case
- With tech and equipment – your ability to adapt is relative to the amount of money in your bank account and the amount of planning you’ve done
- Know your environment and your options. Use a studio or another voice actor
- Make sure your phone has hotspot compatibility
- Preparedness is important – but adaptability is still key
- You must have a backup of your website
- You also need to adapt and evolve with this industry