Ok, guys. We’re doing it. That TABOO topic no one wants to talk about. How much money do voice actors really make?
For beginners and seasoned pros alike, it can sometimes be hard to know if your income is competitive in this industry. So, Anne and Gabby are taking it amongst themselves to try and desensitize the “ickiness” of the money talk and give you some REAL figures on where you should be financially.
- The VO industry can fluctuate
- There are a lot of different factors that go into your expected income bracket
- $20k-$40k a year as a beginner is GREAT!
- If you’re new and have made ANY amount of money – celebrate that!
- Don’t get caught up in the big promises
- There is nothing in this industry that is permanent
- Main point…IT TAKES TIME!