Ok, so you have a voice. But do you have a brand? In this episode, Anne and Gabby focus on the industry of VO and how to get those clients! There are some simple strategies Anne and Gabby share that you can use to identify some potential clients and even some tips on what to say when you reach out.
This podcast is a must for beginner voice talent looking to build a client base and even the pros who need some reminders on how to expand their reach.
- Take time to learn what you like and discover what you excel at in your voiceover business
- You don’t have to limit yourself to just one genre!
- Create a simple database to help you track your jobs and be actively engaged in your booking process to help you discover your niche
- Don’t force yourself into a voiceover niche or “box” that isn’t YOU!
- Know that you can evolve into different genres as you grow your business
- Immerse yourself into markets you are interested in so that you can learn what the needs are of the market, and how you can best serve those needs