*Notification* *Post* *Tweet* *Swipe* *Click* *Snap* *AHHHHHHHH!*
Ok. Real fact time. In the month of June (2017), over TWO BILLION people were active on Facebook. BILLION! WIth a B! And that’s JUST Facebook.
In our daily lives, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat…(does MySpace still exist?) are also a constant presence. There are so many places to get social, it’s hard to know where to spend your time, or even make an account! This is especially tricky when it comes to marketing for your business. Time is money and you don’t want to get stuck in a social media wormhole during prime business hours! Anne and Gabby talk about how to avoid that, along with where you can use your social media time most effectively and which sites you should incorporate into your marketing plan.
- Be careful what you post on social media. Remember, your social media posts reflect on your business, even on your personal page.
- Use the social media platform that your clients are going to use. Make yourself visible in the client space, don’t just network with other voice artists.
- Facebook has the largest social media impact. Consider taking out a Facebook Ad for your business.
- Find ways to monetize your passions. If you already spend time taking pictures of your cats, for example, find a way to make that a part of your business.
- Set a social media schedule so you can use social media in a productive way for your business.