So, we’re not saying that you should go around and put horse heads in your client’s beds…but you should know how to make offers and how to negotiate.
In episode 10, Anne and Gabby go into great detail about how to prepare yourself for negotiating, how to get the power over your client, the questions you should ask, and how to establish a good relationship and keep them coming back to you time and time again.
- In Negotiations “No” is your power word!
- Silence is a powerful tool!
- Have a baseline, and a rate structure, and stick to it! You’re worth it!
- Research your clients. Knowledge is power in a negotiation!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions such as “what did you pay your last voice artist?”