Milli Vanilli blamed it on the rain. The Jackson 5 blamed it on the boogie. Jamie Foxx blamed in on the alcohol, and Calvin Harris blamed the night. But voice actors…blame failure on The Economy. Are you?
How big a role does the economy really play? Bosses don’t make excuses, we make changes! Anne and Gabby show you how to navigate the economic changes that can affect voiceover actors. The music industry did…so can you!
- Don’t play the Blame Game
- You can grow your business in any economy if you have a product people find value in
- When the economy does take a dive, advertising budgets get cut
- Know what stays and what goes ahead of your budget being cut
- Untrained, unqualified people will never weather an economic climate change
- When times are bad, it’s time to work on your business skills not necessarily performance skills
- Refusal to accept technology will hold you back
- Mind your business to keep your store healthy
- The people who are succeeding, aren’t the ones complaining
- Know when it’s time change strategies
Charge Fair Rates in Any Economy with the GVAA Rate Guide