Hey you – stay passive – come on, you can do it! Yup, you read that right, The Bosses want your business to be passive! Because when it comes to income, passive is the new active! Many entrepreneurs view passive income as their final hurdle. The missing key to life-long success and we couldn’t agree more. So grab a chair, kick up your feet and come get passive with us!
- Anne and Gabby are so flipping excited about this topic; they can’t stop talking over one another!
- Making money while you sleep, when you’re not working, even on the weekends. This is Passive Income.
- Business owners feel the most accomplished when they start to build passive income.
- They also begin to secure a solid retirement when they begin to secure passive income.
- Most voiceover actors think that passive income isn’t possible and will never happen because our job is dependent on us being ‘active’ to make money.
- Residuals create passive income for some voice actors but they are not reliable.
Audiobook profit/royalty sharing can create opportunities as well.
- That’s why this episode focuses on ways that you can make passive income that is apart from voiceover.
- Coaching, courses, instant downloads, and other educational products can create passive income streams.
- Physical products can create passive income as well but require manufacturing.
- You must have a unique product, service or sales position for passive income to be generated.
- Voiceover actors have scheduling freedom and can use that time to cultivate a side venture.
- Anne creates and sells her Vocal Essentials line of products.
- Gabby creates and sells jewelry, gemstones & minerals.
- As voiceover coaches, they both have passive income in the form of related voiceover products & services.
- And now they are creating new passive income streams together.
- You are not a failure if you don’t make 100% of your money from voiceover.
- A side hustle makes you a better business owner all around.
- Creative outlets keep us from becoming stagnant.