The Pros and Pros of New Demos and why Raising Chickens Raises the Bar!
Everyone is talking demos these days! How important is a demo? Do I need new demos? The list goes on. Host Anne Ganguzza and special guest host Liz Atherton discuss the importance of demos in your voiceover arsenal with a smattering of good advice about acting, agents, marketing, training, and the importance of being! Oh, and then there are the chickens
- I’m a seasoned pro and should still update my demos.
- Anne’s approach to demos and why training is essential.
- A good demo will get you an agent!
- Hire a professional demo producer – you get time with someone who knows what they are doing and you can learn from the best.
- Demos are not just for newbies.
- You can get hired from your demo, but you better sound like you, or you can be fired!
- A demo is essential to your marketing!
- You BETTER have your own website!
- Acting is the future of VO – the actor in you will get you hired
- You must be engaging, believeable, and directable.
- Fresh material is a must!
- Demo specificss – what works and why!
- A great demo is money well spent – DO YOUR RESEARCH!
- Current Styles – it’s important? Hire the right director – they know what they are doing!
- Everything is subjective – hire someone well vetted!
- A demo is SO much more than an .mp3 – remember that when you evaluate the investment!