It’s not personal – It’s just business! For as many times as we have heard it said, we find ourselves wrapped up in the emotions of our workday. How emotionally intelligent are you? Are you frustrated by a lack of work? Depressed about the state of your business? Questioning whether you belong in VO? Jealous of other actors and resentful of their successes? Coming across as desperate and turning people off with your approach? In this webisode, Anne and Gabby tackle the “Head Game” of voiceover and how it affects your performance and business. We’ll show you how to:
- Keep your head in the game … ALWAYS.
- Discern the fine line between confidence and arrogance.
- Not allow other voice actor’s success to get you down or demotivate you.
- Regulate your emotions on Social Media.
- Not come across as desperate with potential clients and agents.
- Remain positive in the face of adversity.
- Utilize BOSS Confidence building exercises.
Along with our weekly podcasts, our VO B.O.S.S. Webisode videos are your go to in-depth learning guide for a better, more successful business! FORMAT: Video LENGTH: 56:55
Watch a Preview: