“Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one, is hard work.” – Stephen King
So, you’ve just completed an AMAZING demo. Now what? As veteran coaches, Anne and Gabby know exactly what! In this episode they give examples, starter ideas and a step by step guide on what you should be doing even BEFORE you think about recording a demo.
- Think BEYOND the demo
- If you have a dream with no goal, you have a wish
- Mailers? Contact List? Agents?
- Who is the buyer of your demo?
- Don’t sit in the back seat and let someone else drive your future
- Start contact/agent lists before you even make your demo
- No one buys a product that’s not on the shelves yet