Ready for a vacay, but nervous about being away from your booth?
Anne and Gabby share some insights into travel rigs and making the most of your business while you’re out of town. They go over booking out, utilizing common hotel items for a makeshift booth and ways you can make some business contacts at your destination!
- Tip to book more: Go on vacation!
- Let clients/agents know that travel rig recordings are not from your normal setup
- Travel Booths are NOT comfortable or glamorous.
- There are potential issues with the TSA when traveling with a microphone
- Travel rigs aren’t necessary for everyone
- Contact local studios in the area you’re traveling to, just in case!