Hello, bosses! Look at your clothes, now back to the website, now back at your clothes, now back to the website. Sadly, you’re probably wearing your pajamas, but if you stopped wearing pajamas and actually wore street clothes, you could be more productive. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with Morgan Freeman. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a shiny new microphone with a pop filter. Look again, the microphone is now a big fat check. Anything is possible when you wear street clothes and not PJs. I’m on a horse.
Now that we’ve had our fun, listen to Anne and Gabby as they give you great tips on how to stay productive day by day and why always wearing your pajamas probably isn’t the best idea.
- Wearing your PJs all day everyday could be bad for your business
- Embrace the digital calendars, but don’t throw away your paper calendars!
- Have a routine
- Don’t schedule your work life around your sessions
- Try working out in the mornings
- Set a bed time for yourself
- Don’t adult…BOSS!
- Be real with your agents and clients